THE LAPU-LAPU CITY JAIL
Soong, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu 6015, Philippines
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lapu-Lapu City Jail LOGO and its representations:
- The Lapu-Lapu City Jail, Cebu name in bold letters symbolizes the strong identity of the jail;
- Round Borders stand for holism;
- Justice Scale for the Rule of Law;
- Probaton, Whistle, Handcuffs, and Padlock represent the mandate of the BJMP in safekeeping of inmates;
- Guitar, White Dove, Holy Bible and Basketball represent the mandate of the BJMP in development of inmates;
- Statue of Lapu-Lapu, Marcelo Fernan Bridge, Airplane represent the City of Lapu-Lapu and its growing tourism idustry;
- Iron Bars or Grills represent custody, security and control of inmates;
- Red and Blue backgrounds stand for the primary colors of the PHILIPPINE FLAG;
- The Gray background depicts the organization's (BJMP) color;
- Fourteen (14) Yellow Stars represent the Jail Warden, Deputy Warden, Female Matron, Chief Operations Division, Chief Admin, Chief Searcher, Chief Health Officer, Chief Investigation and Intelligence Services, Chief Mess Officer, Chief Paralegal Officer, Chief Custodial, Chief Escort, Chief Rehabilitation Services, and Chief of Livelihood Programs.
BJMP VISION - The BJMP envisions itself as a dynamic institution highly regarded for its sustained humane safekeeping and development of inmates.
BJMP MISSION - The Bureau aims to enhance public safety by providing humane safekeeping and development of inmates in all district, city
and municipal jails.
JAIL MASS WEDDING ON 14 February 2010 sponsored by Junior Chamber International (JCI) Cebu Sinulog Inc.